Adroyte Global Solutions Limited Presents PMP/CAPM Boot Camps in Nigeria
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the world’s leading project management certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Getting a credential like PMP boosts your career and positions you for growth.
There is no better time to get a project management certification than now. The present economic situation has ensured that organizations run their projects in a more efficient and cost effective manner rather than the haphazard ways they used to do it. PMI provides a well structured method of running projects according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Getting a PMP credential does not only help you become a qualified Project Manager but also gives you an in-road to other disciplines that contribute to running an organization, e.g. Human Resources, Budgeting, etc.
Introducing Adroyte’s PMP/CAPM Exam Boot Camp…
Adroyte Global Solutions Limited is proud to present our PMP/CAPM Boot Camp for the PMBOK 4 based exam. We are proud to be one of the first institutions to provide PMP training based on the newly introduced PMBOK 4. The CAPM exam is meant for new graduates or those who cannot satisfy the PMP requirements.
Adroyte PMP Exam Boot Camp provides the requisite knowledge needed to develop your career as a successful Project Management Professional. The training comes with the following advantages:
• It delivers more than the 35-hour PMI contact hour requirement to qualify for the PMP exam;
• Provides real help with exam accreditation; giving helpful insights and a real template to complete the experience required to qualify for the exam;
• Introduction to Microsoft Project software;
• Practical Project Management tips including practical pointers on how to develop project management documents;
• Post training support in the form of a PMP community to help develop your project management skills.
• We know what has changed from PMBOK 3 to PMBOK 4. So, you have nothing to worry about!
And now, to the surprise:
As part of our commitment to delivering high value and give you the best all-round project management training, we will be giving out a FREE copy of the Crosswind Certification Exam Manual based on PMBOK 4 at no extra cost outside the training fee. The new book is worth N20,000 and contains an exam simulation CD to help with your preparation. The book will also serve as a reference material after you have become a PMP.
Training discussion topics include:
• The Five Process Groups: “Project Management: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing”;
• The Nine Knowledge Areas of Project Management: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, and Procurement;
• Professional and Social Responsibility and Framework;
• Introduction to Microsoft Project.
About the new PMBOK 4 based PMP exam…
It is normal to be jittery when a new exam comes up but our team will guide you through the necessary learning and transition steps. We have partnered with a global and leading PMP education provider to bring you this opportunity.
For more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or call Ugochukwu on +234 803 74 74 312
PMBOK 4 training slots starts the weekend of June 27. Hurry now to book your seat.